The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. It also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU.
Here’s a reminder about what data I (Al Mazzaglia) holds about customers and what it does with that data:
• I only hold data relevant to the business which is name and email address.
• These are only held for the purpose of deliveries, collections and collection of payments.
• No other personal details are kept.
• I will never contact you with promotions or marketing and the data is never passed on to 3rd parties.
• Also, if you want an account deleting please contact me and this will be removed immediately.
If you have any further questions regarding this policy on GDPR, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We sometimes place small data files on your computer. These are known as cookies. Most websites do this.
They improve things by:
Remembering settings, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page
Reasuring how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs
Our cookies aren’t used to identify you personally. They’re just here to make the site work better for you. Indeed, you can manage and/or delete these small files as you wish.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage them, visit AboutCookies.org.
Please note that all of our Cookies exist to enable functionality on the website and not for advertising purposes.
There are two types of cookie you may encounter when using this website:
First party cookies: these are our own cookies, controlled by us and used to provide information about usage of our site. (Google adsense)
Third party cookies: these are cookies found in other companies’ internet tools which we are using to enhance our site, for example Facebook, Twitter or Instagram have their own cookies, which are controlled by them.